Microphone cable – 15 meters with 3 pole XLR connectors20. October 2019
Jack cable – 3 meters with jack plug29. October 2019
Microphone cable – 20 meters with 3 pole XLR connectors
kr. 252,00 Incl. VAT
Microphone cable – 20 meters with 3 Pol XLR connectors consisting of a very high quality black microphone cable – CONN-X (2 x 0.22 mm2) combined with professional Neutrik connectors. The microphone cable has a sturdy outer sheath that protects the inner conductors from wear. However, the cable is soft enough for easy handling. The microphone cable offers low resistance and high flexibility due to its fine, close single conductor, good shielding with copper wire (100%).
To ensure the best connection, the microphone cable is assembled with black Neutrik 3 pole XLR connectors on both ends. He Neutrik NC3MXX-BAG and Hun Neutrik NC3FXX-BAG create the perfect microphone cable for you who want a quality cable at the right price.
All Microphone cables are bundled with shrink wrap ready for logo and marking if you want to do this yourself. If you have purchased microphone cables and would like makeyourcable to put the logo on – then read more about this below – About us.
After assembly, all microphone cables are tested at our own workshop before being sent to you. In this way we ensure you the best quality and the microphone cable is delivered ready for use.
The technical details of Microphone cable – 20 meters with 3 Pol XLR connectors:
- Black soft microphone cable with an outer diameter of 5.80 mm and great for normal wear and super easy to handle.
- Shielding is copper and shaped as a coil with 100% protection against radiation, as well as a tinned copper wire as an earth connection. (The usual shielding of lower quality cables is 85% and can cause disruption to your settlement)
- The red and transparent conductor is enclosed textile waste filler to protect and absorb potential wear and tear.
- The red and transparent conductor consisting of 2 x 0.22 mm2 copper is protected with an XLPE plastic coating for further protection.
- Conductor resistance 79 Ω / Km
- Specific capacity of the cable: conductor/conductor 75 pF / m
- Specific capacity of the cable: conductor/shielding 160 pF / m
- Maximum rated voltage: 49 V
- Operating temperature: -15/+70°C
|Dimensions||25 × 25 × 3 cm|